Welcome to my blog! I’m a lifelong Indiana girl who somehow made her way to the sunny streets of Pasadena, California. Between beach-going and celebrity stalking (kidding—or am I?), I love to take photos, bake, decorate and explore! Please enjoy the assortment of “me” facts below. 🙂
1. I have a lifelong obsession (okay, a since-high school obsession) with Britney Spears. I only enjoy trivia night when there’s a Britney Spears category, in which I can crush any and all opponents with the Britney knowledge contained in my pinky finger.
2. I have a twin sister named Corey, and we really do finish each other’s sentences. This one time, I looked in the mirror at Payless Shoes and said, “Come on, Corey, we’re leaving!” I don’t like to talk about it.
3. I am obsessed with everything fall- and Halloween-related. If it’s got a pumpkin on it, I’m buying it. That includes appliquéd sweatshirts.
4. This is Dave. You’ll see more of him on the blog. He’s my boyfriend, traveling buddy, eating buddy, and overall partner in crime. He’s the reason I started running. Oh, yeah, I run. Not terribly fast. But I run.
5. I have kissed the Blarney Stone in Dublin and I didn’t contract herpes. So, kiss at your own risk but know that I survived.
6. I have a very real fear of antiques. So does Billy Bob Thornton. So if Billy Bob Thornton shares it, it’s definitely a real thing.
7. My favorite movie is Maverick. If you’re saying, “What the heck is Maverick” I highly suggest you go Netflix it, or RedBox, it or Blockbuster it (if Blockbuster still exists).
8. I love big dogs. I have a big dog named Riley who once chewed a hole in the wall because he didn’t have anything better to do.
9. I love meeting new people. Stop by and say hi!